Sheet Pan Chicken Piccata
1 leaner – 3 greens – 1 healthy fat – 3 condiments (per serving)
4 servings Ingredients: • ½ tsp ground black pepper, divided • 4, (8-oz.) raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts • 2 tbsp butter, melted • 2 tbsp non-perell capers • ½ cup chicken stock • 6 cups green beans • ½ cup lemon juice • ½ tsp salt, divided • 2 tbsp slivered, toasted almonds
1. Preheat oven to 375⁰F.
2. Line sheet pan with parchment paper, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
3. Whisk together the melted butter, lemon juice, chicken stock, and capers. Pour onto prepared sheet pan.
4. Season chicken with a ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper. Place in a single layer on sheet pan.
5. Toss green beans with a ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper. Transfer to sheet pan in a separate section from chicken.
6. Place sheet pan in oven and cook for about 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165⁰F. Pour sauce from sheet pan into a bowl.
7. To serve, place 6 ounces cooked chicken and 1½ cups green beans on 4 separate plates. Drizzle each serving with 3 tablespoons of sauce and sprinkle a ½ tablespoon almonds over the green beans.