Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Crust Pizza
1 lean – 3 greens – 0 healthy fats – 3 condiments (per serving)
4 servings Ingredients: • 3 large eggs • 1 tsp garlic powder • 2 tbsp hot sauce • 3 tbsp reduced-fat blue cheese crumbles • 1 cup shredded, reduced-fat mozzarella • 5 cups riced cauliflower • ¾ lb. rotisserie chicken breast, without skin, shredded • ¾ tsp salt • 4 scallions, finely chopped
1. Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 425⁰F for 30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
2. In a kitchen towel, squeeze the cauliflower to remove excess moisture. Mix together the cauliflower with the eggs and salt.
3. Spread the cauliflower mix onto the parchment lined sheet pan and press into a 12-inch circle. Bake at 400⁰F for 8 minutes.
4. While the crust bakes, prepare the buffalo chicken topping. Toss chicken, hot sauce, scallions, blue cheese, and garlic powder together in a bowl.
5. Remove the sheet pan from the oven and evenly spread the buffalo chicken on top, and then sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese. Bake pizza at 400⁰F for about 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
6. Cut the pizza into 8 equally-sized pieces (2 slices per serving).