Sheet Pan Mediterranean Chicken & Vegetables
1 leaner – 3 greens – 1 healthy fat – 3 condiments (per serving)
4 servings Ingredients: • ¼ tsp ground black pepper • 4, (8-oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts • 4 tbsp reduced-fat feta • 1 tbsp fresh (or 1 tsp dried) oregano • 2 garlic cloves, minced • 2 tbsp lemon juice • 1 tsp olive oil • 1 tbsp olive oil • 1 large orange bell pepper, quartered • ¼ tsp salt • 3 Roma tomatoes, quartered • 2 cups yellow summer squash, cut into medium-sized wedges • 2 cups zucchini, cut into medium-sized wedges
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, and lightly spray with non-stick spray. Place chicken in a single layer on one side of the sheet pan.
3. Toss the vegetables with the oil, salt, and pepper. Transfer to the sheet pan in a separate section from the chicken, and lay in a single layer.
4. Place sheet pan in oven and cook for about 15 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
5. Meanwhile, whisk together the garlic, oregano, lemon juice, and olive oil in a small bowl to make the dressing.
6. To serve, place 6 ounces of cooked chicken breast on a plate with a quarter of the veggie mixture and one tablespoon of feta. Drizzle a quarter of the dressing on top, about 1½ to 2 teaspoons. Repeat for 3 remaining servings.