Grilled Chicken Power Bowl with Green Goddess Dressing
1 leaner – 3 greens – 1 healthy fat – 3 condiments (per serving)
4 servings Ingredients: • 1½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts • 1 cup riced broccoli • 8 cherry tomatoes, halved • 1 cup fresh basil • 1 clove garlic • 1 cup riced or cubed kabocha squash • 4 tbsp lemon juice • ½ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt • ¼ tsp pepper • ¼ tsp pepper • ¼ cup pumpkin seeds • 4 radishes, sliced thin • 1 cup shredded red cabbage • ¼ tsp salt • 1 cup riced yellow summer squash • 1 cup riced zucchini
1. Preheat grill or oven to 350⁰F.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Grill or roast chicken about 10-12 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature of 165⁰F. When done, remove from oven and set aside to rest, about 5 minutes. Cut into bite-sized pieces and keep warm.
4. While chicken rests, steam kabocha squash, zucchini, yellow summer squash, and broccoli in a covered microwave-proof bowl about 5 minutes until tender.
5. For the dressing, combine the yogurt, basil, garlic, lemon juice, and remaining salt and pepper in a blender and puree until smooth.
6. To serve, place an equal amount of the veggie mixture into four individual serving bowls. Add an equal amount of cherry tomatoes, radishes, and shredded cabbage to each bowl along with a quarter of the chicken and one tablespoon of seeds. Drizzle dressing on top, and serve.