1 lean – 3 greens – 0 healthy fats – 1 condiment (per serving)
4 servings Ingredients: • 2 cups cabbage, shredded • Cooking spray • 8 whole eggs • 2 cloves garlic, minced • 9 oz. 85-94% lean ground pork • 1 cup lettuce • 1½ cups shitake mushroom, sliced • ½ cup bell pepper (orange, yellow, red) • 1 tbsp soy sauce • 1½ cups turnip, grated (or jicama)
1. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sesame oil, and cook the garlic until fragrant. Stir in the ground pork.
2. Brown the ground pork and break it into small pieces with a wooden spoon. Once the pork is mostly cooked through, stir in the shredded cabbage, mushroom, turnip, bell peppers, and soy sauce. Cook the mixture until the cabbage has softened, about 5 minutes. Pour the mixture into a pot and heat it at low heat for about 15 minutes until ready to serve.
3. Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them until frothy. Set a 9- to 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
4. Spray cooking oil for about 2 to 3 seconds. Use a 1/3-cup scoop to portion the egg mixture into the skillet. Swirl it around the skillet into an even layer and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Once set, carefully flip the egg wrap and cook another 30 to 60 seconds, and then move it to a cutting board. Repeat 3 more times with the cooking spray and the remaining eggs.
5. Lay each egg wrap out on a flat surface, place some lettuce on it and scoop 1/4 of the pork filling on one half of each wrap. Fold the edge of the egg wrap over the filling and fold the sides inward, like a burrito. Roll the egg wrap, tucking in the edges to fully enclose the filling. Serve as-is or cut in half. Serve warm or at room temperature.