Cauliflower Pizza with Chicken & Tzatziki
1 leaner – 3 greens – 1 healthy fat – 1 condiment (per serving)
4 servings Ingredients: • ¼ tsp ground black pepper • 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into very fine strips • ½ cup peeled, seeded, and grated cucumber • 2 eggs • ½ tsp crushed garlic • ½ tsp Italian seasoning • 10 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped • ½ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt • 1 tbsp low-fat parmesan cheese • 1 cup reduced-fat, shredded mozzarella • 5½ cups riced cauliflower • ¼ tsp salt, divided
1. Spread the cauliflower “rice” on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 425°F for 30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool (keep oven on and save the parchment paper for later). In a kitchen or paper towel, squeeze the cauliflower to remove any excess moisture.
2. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower with the eggs, parmesan cheese, and a quarter teaspoon of salt; stir to make a cohesive mix.
3. Place the cauliflower mixture onto the parchment lined baking sheet, and press into a 12-inch circle shaped like a pizza.
4. In a medium bowl, add the chicken strips, olives, Italian seasoning, and pepper, and toss to combine.
5. Arrange chicken strips and olives on top of the cauliflower crust, and then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes until golden brown.
6. While the pizza bakes, make the tzatziki sauce. Combine the grated cucumbers, yogurt, garlic and a quarter teaspoon of salt.
7. Cut the cauliflower pizza into four wedges and top each wedge with tzatziki.