Perfect for when you are on the go! A picnic, hike or trip to the beach.
• 4 ½ cups spiralized cooked zucchini
• 1 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
• 10 ounces cooked chicken breast, cubed
• 4 Tbsp sliced green onions
Avocado Yogurt Dressing:
• 3 ounces ripe avocado
• 2 Tbs lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
• 1/2 cup Greek yogurt,
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro or parsley
Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
Divide the dressing evenly into the bottom of 4 mason jars.
Layer the remaining ingredients on top of the dressing, evenly between 4 jars as follows: spiralized zucchini, olives, diced peppers, chicken and green onions.
Cover and refrigerate. Lasts 3-4 days.
Once ready to eat, shake the jar vigorously, or stir then pour onto a plate.
Toss with fork if needed to mix.
Makes 4 Lean and Green servings
½ Leaner protein
1 ¾ condiments