Makes 4 servings
Per Serving: 1 Lean, 3 Greens, and 3 Condiments (No Healthy Fats required)
- 4 1/2 cups spaghetti squash, cooked (9 Greens)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes (2 1/2 Greens)
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped (1/2 Green)
- 1.25 pounds 93% lean ground Turkey (3 Leans)
- 2/3 cup shredded 2% reduced fat Mexican style cheese (2/3Lean)
- 1/2 cup 2% plain Fage Greek yogurt (1/3 Lean)
- 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce (8 Condiments)
- 3 tbsp reduced fat cream cheese (3 Condiments)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (1 Condiment)
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine enchilada sauce, Greek yo- gurt, cream cheese, and chili powder. Stir until combined. It is okay if the mixture is a little lumpy from the cream cheese. The cream cheese will eventually melt when combined with the warm ground turkey and spaghetti squash. Set aside.
2. Over medium high heat, add ground turkey, chopped green peppers, and can of Rotel tomatoes to a large skillet. Cook until ground turkey is no longer pink and green pepper is tender. Drain meat of all fat and liquid.
3. Add spaghetti squash and enchilada sauce to the ground turkey mixture. Stir until everything is combined.
4. Top with Mexican style cheese. Let sit on low for about 15 min- utes or until cheese is melted.