Makes 4 servings
Per Serving: 1 leaner, 1⁄2 green and ~3 condiments
• 16 ounces cooked Chicken Breasts
• 1 cup Jalapenos (De-seed to reduce heat)
• 8 oz. reduced-fat Cream Cheese
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 4 oz. Reduced fat Shredded Cheddar
• 2 oz. Part Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
• 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Cook chicken breasts or buy the already cooked Rotisserie
Chicken (I prefer the already pulled off bag from Costco)
- Add olive oil into a pan over medium heat. Once oil is heated,
add jalapenos into the pan.
- Once jalapenos are soft and cooked, add cream cheese, and
frank’s red hot to the pan. Mix together until creamy and com-
- Lay chicken into a casserole dish, then spread cream cheese
mixture over it, then top with cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400F. Broil for 3-5 minutes to finish.
Optional: Top with extra jalapenos before you broil.